For information about our products, please submit a ticket below link and our experienced customer care team will be glad to help you choose the right products and even assist you with putting together a steroid cycle that suits your body, fitness level, and athletic goals.
Please be aware that while we aim to respond within 24 hours, it might take up to 2 business days at most to reply. Therefore, before contacting us about our payment, delivery and returns policies, we suggest you review the helpful information below.
How to order from TheSportEnergy.net
It’s simple to do business with us! Please be aware that our minimum order quantity is £100, i.e. you must purchase at least 100 GBP worth of products to be able to place an order in our shop.
|STEP 1: PLACE YOUR ORDER|
- Add the items you want to your cart;
- Proceed to Checkout
- Fill in your address and contact details
- Select “Place Order”
- If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, you will immediately be redirected to an external checkout page secured with SSL technology where you can enter your payment information.
- If you choose to pay using one of the alternative payment methods we accept, you will receive an invoice to your email address after placing your order, with instructions on how to proceed with payment.
|STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD|
We value our clients’ privacy and make every effort to provide as many payment options as possible.
We offer fast, secure, and simple credit card payments from most major credit card providers, including:
Customers who are concerned about revealing their credit card information online can choose to use other major debit cards, including:
ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER
We advise using PayPal as it is reputable and, most importantly, a reliable payment solution.
If you desire to remain completely anonymous from the start, you can use Bitcoin, which is a popular payment method among our long-term clients.
|STEP 3: PAY FOR YOUR ORDER|
If this is the first time you are ordering from our shop, we don’t advise using credit cards the first time around. We suggest you pay by bank transfer, money transfer, or in Bitcoin instead. Customers’ payments using these methods do not need to be verified. Their transactions are also processed faster, and they enjoy a 10% discount on large orders when they use these payment methods.
If you’re happy with your first order and want to order again, you can pay with a credit card regardless of the size of your transaction, and you’ll get a discount on any subsequent orders.
To check if the payment for your order has been verified, refused, or is still pending, go to OrderStatus.live and enter your order number and email address for updates.
Once your payment has been verified, you will also be able to see here whether your order is ready to be dispatched and/or is currently being delivered.
Delivering your Order
|DELIVERIES WITHIN THE UK|
- Orders are sent with Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class Delivery anywhere within the UK.
- Delivery times to major UK cities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland range from 7 to 10 business days on average.
- Deliveries to outlying provinces and regions may take up to 15 business days.
- Deliveries may take up to 20 business days to arrive in remote towns due to Royal Mail service delays, UK border customs clearance issues, and disruptions during national holidays.
|DELIVERIES TO NON-UK COUNTRIES|
- Orders are sent via various registered airmail postal service providers worldwide and can be conveniently tracked online.
- The estimated time of delivery ranges from 5 to 17 business days depending on the destination.
|DELIVERY & HANDLING FEES|
- We charge a single flat delivery and handling fee of £22.50 per order, for both UK and/or international orders, regardless of how large or small your order is.
|HOW YOUR ORDER IS PACKED|
When you place an order with us, we understand your need for complete secrecy and anonymity. This is why, when packing and transporting your items, we do everything we can to ensure discretion at all times by never disclosing information to third-party service providers.
- We ensure that the name of our company, or anything else that would suggest the pharmaceutical contents, is never written on our waybill or labelled on the outer packaging.
- Our packages are never larger than what would attract unnecessary attention. To reduce packaging volume, products may be removed from their original packaging and repacked carefully. Original cardboard boxes may be repurposed for the packaging of other products, as this method increases the chances of your delivery arriving successfully.
- If your order is too large to fit in our standard small envelopes, we’ll split it up into the appropriate number of smaller envelopes but you will still be quoted the same single flat delivery and handling fee of £22.50 per order.
- To keep the contents hidden from X-ray scanners, we wrap items in carbon photo paper. At your request, we can hide your items inside non-suspicious objects, such as toys, video cassettes, souvenirs, and other items.
- While all orders are delivered via registered mail, which requires a signature upon receipt, there is no need to be concerned; the only difference is that registered mail is tracked, and the rest of the procedures are the same as regular mail.
|HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER|
Step 1: Find your tracking code:
Within 2-5 business days after your payment has been verified, we will email your order confirmation invoice to you, which will include your tracking code, and it will also be available to view on our website on the My Account page under the “Order History” section.
Step 2: Track your order online:
As deliveries are sent from various logistical hubs throughout Europe and Asia to provide the highest level of confidentiality and delivery success, you will only be able to track your order once it has arrived in the UK and has been cleared for import by customs.
At this point, you may track your package as it makes its way from Royal Mail’s regional distribution centres to your door by visiting www.royalmail.com/track-your-item and entering your reference number (your number is between 9 and 27 characters long, e.g., AA123456789US).
Problems with your order
Our staff will look into and resolve your order issues as quickly as possible once they have independently confirmed that you didn’t receive your order.
|OUR REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE|
At TheSportEnergy.net we guarantee that you get what you paid for.
If your order
- was lost in transit,
- arrived containing incorrect, missing, damaged, or expired items,
- or was confiscated during customs inspections along the way (a very unlikely scenario),
our staff will replace and redeliver your items at no cost to you, or provide you with a partial refund, credit toward, or discount voucher for a future purchase.
|REQUESTING A REFUND OR FREE REPLACEMENT|
If you, unfortunately, experienced one of the above situations, we apologise in advance and ask that you get in touch with us as soon as possible and provide the following information:
- Your order number and contact details
- Pictures of everything you received, including the outer packaging labels (taking a video when unpacking your parcel for the first time would be ideal).
- In case any items inside your parcel were seized, please provide a scanned copy or photo of the official notice of confiscation letter you received and an alternate delivery address to which we can redeliver the items that require replacement.
This will assist our team when investigating your case and help us avoid such issues in the future. In most cases, we will respond with the results of our investigation within two business days, and we will process your items for redelivery within three business days.